CannaMD physicians are closely monitoring state and federal updates and adhering to best practices when it comes to protecting the health of both our patients and dedicated staff. These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-screening patients over the phone via CDC guidelines to confirm they are not ill before booking
- Asking patients who feel ill to reschedule
- Limiting traffic to each office (e.g., patient guests/visitors, deliveries, promotional visits)
- Offering telehealth (remote/virtual) appointments as allowed by law
- Implementing additional cleaning measures to guarantee strict compliance with CDC guidelines
- Limiting wait times in all reception areas
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at (855) 420-9170. As always, the health of our patients is CannaMD‘s top priority and we remain committed to serving as a source of medical information and assistance.