Get A Medical Marijuana Certification
- Pre-qualify before paying
- Choose from close to 20 convenient statewide clinics
- Speak with our patient liaison team via phone at no extra cost, seven days a week (8am-8pm)
- Live chat with a CannaMD agent on our website during business hours
- Receive help obtaining required medical records
- Upload documentation directly into CannaMD‘s patient portal to save time in clinic
- Enjoy direct contact with your certifying physician via email (guaranteed response time within 24-48 hours!)
- All order modifications approved by your physician are included in the price
- Appointment cost includes the entire 210 days of coverage with all 3 x 70 day orders for medication allotted by Florida state law
After you complete the form on this page, a patient care specialist will pre-screen you free of charge to determine if you may qualify for medical marijuana treatment in Florida. We’ll then schedule an appointment with one of our qualifying physicians. If our physician determines you qualify, they will enter you into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, so the Florida Department of Health can issue you a certification. Once you receive your state-issued certification, you are free to visit a local dispensary. Still have questions? Give us a call at (855) 420-9170 or download our FREE e-book: Medical Marijuana Basics!
Medical Marijuana ApplicationComplete this form to find out if you qualify for a Florida medical marijuana certification today!
Disclaimer: You certify that the information provided is correct to the best of your knowledge and understand that to falsify information is grounds for denial of certification. Completing this form in no way constitutes approval of a medical marijuana certification. You further acknowledge acceptance of a solicitation from CannaMD in regards to medical marijuana.
Florida’s Most Trusted Medical Marijuana Doctors
Before purchasing cannabis from a medical marijuana treatment center, Florida patients must first qualify for a medical marijuana certification; CannaMD provides qualified patients with the state-required recommendation to complete this process.
Meet Our Doctors
To learn more about our medical marijuana doctors, please visit: Meet Our Doctors.
CannaMD is actively involved in the medical community, and prides itself on serving as a local, educational resource for area physicians and and medical professionals. To access physician resources or review peer-reviewed research, please see: Physician Resources.